Fax : 450 466-2000
The Welcome Tax :
|Property Type||Quintuplex||Year of construction||1963|
|Type of building||Detached||Trade possible|
|Building Size||19.53 m x 10.68 m - irr||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||416.95 m²|
|Lot Size||18.29 m x 44.35 m||Deed of Sale Signature|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking||Outdoor (10) , Garage (2)|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||Proximity||Highway, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transport|
|Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
Unique in Boucherville! Rare opportunity! Building at the
edge of the water! Breathtaking view. 5 Spacious 5 1/2
apartments with private balconies directly on a magnificent
view of the river.
Several improvements over the years:
- Conversion of heating system to heating oil Electric
2009 ($ 18,351)
- Two garage doors 2009 ($ 2,888)
- Roof 2010 ($ 17,834)- Replace the stairs and ramps 2013
- Replace the outer rear doors and windows of the basement
2014 ($ 6,813)
- Redo storage and enlargement of a 4 1/2 in 5 1/2 2015 ($
- Painting Common Areas and General Maintenance 2016
- Insulation of garages and repair cracks 2017 ($ 2,000)
- Bathroom 786 app. 3 ($3,100)
5-Plex located in an isolated single-family sector (R-11
218). Right acquired on the building of a derogatory use.
Possibilities for the building to be verified by the buyer:
Conversion of apartments into condominiums conditional on
compliance with the regulations of the Housing Authority
and building codes.
It is possible to enlarge the apartments. It is possible to
modernize housing and increase rents quite significantly.
It is possible to make a senior's house or '' host family
'' several conditions to respect and verify.